2011/09/25

BEING IN IRELAND

HELLO FROM IRELAND, DEAR BLOGGERS!!!
I already arrived to this beautiful green country after a long, long journey. Everything started in the airport of Loiu next to Bilbao yesterday Saturday:



And finally I arrived to my destination...



Sorry, this is not a 100% true! I took a mini-bus and after 4 hours, I was in Cork ( the 2nd biggest city of this country and the place that from tomorrow on I´m going to stay and do an English course for the next 2 weeks):



Today it was Sunday and after having a nice Irish breakfast we visited the city.



In the afternoon we decided to go to a small village named Cobh where the famous ship TITANIC began its journey to America for its first and last time.



And tomorrow will be Monday, my first day at the school. I will be in contact with you to inform you about everything. See you!!!

3 iruzkin:

Anonimoa erabiltzaileak esan du...

oi argazki politak

Anonimoa erabiltzaileak esan du...

arantxa zmz andik goatzezwea gutaz???

Anonimoa erabiltzaileak esan du...

Hello Arantxa:
Well you take advantage of the opportunity and learned a lot. The carefully balanced and healthy breakfast.
John